Stupid Mario Bros. Z Stupid Mario Bros. Z

Great parody

-First, this was made in 2006. Stop thinking this was in protest to SMBZ 7 never coming out, certain reviewers who weren't sarcastic-
Just because he made a movie blatantly criticizing Super Mario Bros. Z doesn't mean he doesn't have a valid point. He didn't do it in an elaborate fashion to outshine Alvin Earthworm. He just pays tribute to Alvin's ability to craft neverending dialogue pulled from typical anime shows, except he outdoes the original movies by not only copying the style, but teaching us a lesson on real estate at the same time.
Bravo, Darius-R.

Sewer Vigilante Sewer Vigilante

I enjoyed it ^^

The voice acting wasn't as bad as you made it out to be, and while there was a good lag between the subtitles and the audio, I think it was a good short!

Oh... it is a dead end alright, my little... blobby thing

P.S. (I voted 5, despite an 8/10 rating!)

CcXD responds:

well, most people are really picky when it comes out to audio. Thanks for the 5 though =D

Madness 3D Pilot Madness 3D Pilot

Sorry, but doing madness in 3D is not your idea...

In short, it was pretty good if your new to 3D, but there was no real display of great modelling or animation in here (i.e. when the main character would attack someone, everyone else was standing still watching... or when he throws the head.. it somehow defies gravity and travels straight) This could be better with a lot of work.

The graphics really shouldn't get that great of a rating because quite frankly you used 3D software and only used normal shapes with pretty basic textures.

The style: is 3D, seemingly rendered raster instead of vector, and the fact you didn't optimize it for flash very well made the quality a bit fuzzy.

The violence was actually very minimal and very slow, instead of madness where everything is moving at once and quite disturbing at times.

The sound was well chosen (paragonx9 is a great artist and the song fits), but something was up with the quality.

There was no interactivity.

There was nothing really funny about it either.

Now to the point that I got to in the title:
you said:
"but yeah this is my "original" idea, ok, not my idea for madness, but my 3d part though. "

This isn't your original idea.
Note: newgrounds. com/portal/view/296651
sure not CALLED madness 3d, but 3D + madness all the same, submitted before yours

When i first saw your flash coming out of the gray area, around a month or week or i dunno after we finished Amentia, I was intrigued that someone came out with the idea so close to mine so soon. But it didn't bother me, you weren't making claims to the idea, and really i didn't feel like being an asshole and saying that i actually did it before you. But I come up and check on it later.. and apparently you're making claims to it. So i figured i'd review your flash and just notify you that you were wrong ^^.

Also: out of curiosity: what program did you use for your 3D? and if you do make another madness 3d, i suggest using Swift 3d since you can render in a vector format.

_StevoTheWise

djnet responds:

ok first off...i hate long reviews but yours i read...i am working on a second one...i use Rhino...yours is NOT madness, and my charecters are much better than yours, the only thing you did is render yours in a photometric vector render...i used just a raster...like you said...and i came up with this around the time that krinkels came out with the first madness, so mine is the ORIGINAL 3d madness, just cuz you released your before me does NOT make your the original...the reason the quality is sooooo bad is i had to rush it for a class...and i hate swift 3d cuz its choppy

Black Mage Mix Black Mage Mix

but! the replay button!

amusing... but theres no replay button! it just loops .. over.. and over.. and over.. and over... and >.< ... i thought it was overall okay.. but... yeah please.. i need a replay button o.o
-StevoTheWise

Snes737 responds:

Replay button? Isnt there one of those...

The Boy and his Dragon The Boy and his Dragon

Right...

Yes, i realize you made it in 8 minutes, but instead of wasting your time making something that is so crappy and ridicoulous, maybe make something people might like? Your probable motive, the scare thing, was well executed but, none the less. This sucks.

(Also: I could almost swear that when the dragon pops out it says "F*** You" across the screen... yet its rated suitable for all ages?)

3D Sword angles 3D Sword angles

Good Start

Personally, I like to also use Swift3d for flash animation as well. Although frankly, in the 3d world your model sucked, its a good start, and frankly Swift3d is the worst program for making 3d models, so I don't blame the user for the model. So, overall, its a good start.

WoW-ShadowsOfAzeroth pt1 WoW-ShadowsOfAzeroth pt1

Well Enough

I sorta wasn't really expecting too much but really it was a lot better than i thought it would be. The animation was well drawn, although it really lacked in action and stuff like that. Everything was really in the words, so it really doesn't go out and catch your attention if your have ADD or anything. Besides the lack in action, I found it really amusing. Some of the humour was lame at points but it usually leveled out and I found myself laughing. Overall it was well done, espcially for a Flash based off of WoW. :P

Xiphon responds:

Well, I originally planned more action, but most of it takes place after part 1, as part 1 is really an introduction to the plot and characters.